PVC for Potable Water
EPI fabricates 40 mil thick potable water grade PVC liners for all your food processing needs.
- This material has been approved for use with:
- Potable water
- Brine solution
- Vinegar's and pickle juice
- Potable Water PVC is ideal for many applications, such as:
- Cherry Brining
- Potable Water PVC Benefits:
- More economical one piece fabrication
- Custom Fabricated to any size
- Quick turn around time
- White material reflect sunlight
- Standard Sizes available:
- 35' x 55'
- 35' x 60'
- Williamsburg Receiving and Storage in Williamsburg, Michigan has 67 cherry brine storage pits utilizing 40 mil potable water grade material from EPI. Each of these liners is 35' x 58'.
EPI has 40 mil Potable Water material in stock and available for immediate shipment.
40 mil Potable Water PVC Specifications